Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas Music 2004




This is a shot from a Dickens job that Luke played with us. What a difference 3 years makes .. Luke is 5 foot 11 now and weights 150 pounds. The other fellow in the photo is a high school chum, David. We were in choir together. Nice that we still perform together after all these years. This was taken in your favorite spot mom, Old Town.  It was also a favorite spot of yours Sharry, the old bone yard. It is said to be the oldest in San Diego .. I think the indians would disagree however .. 

2 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Ah yes, Old Town -- I loved going there -- and we would eat Mexican until I burst. Love the picture. Is that really the Luke I saw 2 months ago? Where does time go?

Stephanie said...

Yup, the very same Luke ... still a little sweetie at heart just framed in a big old man body.