Wednesday, January 16, 2008



Hi all!
As you all know, some of us got together during the Thanksgiving break and played/sang a wee bit of music to send to all of you. Hence, the first Blazier Family CD was born. Above I posted a photo from those sessions, there are more mom can add. They were really fun and reminded me of the Christmas's that we used to get together at Aunt Helen's house and all laugh and sing together. You know, we are REALLY fortunate to have had those times together. Not everyone has that. My children for example have not. We are out here in California w no family around.
But now my boys can look back and smile too! They had a Blazier Family Thanksgiving. 

I also put up a photo of the boys, moms girls (the four legged ones) and mom. This was the first day we came to Elgin. It had been awhile since the boys had since their grandma. As you can tell, they were happy to see her. 

For those of you that do not know my boys, left to right is:
Luke (my drummer - 15) 
Zak   (college electrical engineering - 20 ). 
Both VERY good boys and hard workers. I hope some day all of you can meet them! Maybe at the reunion in July ...

Our love to each and everyone of you!
Stephanie Zak and Luke 

1 comment:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

And I sure hope Zak & Luke can be here for a Blazier Family Reunion. Crossing all that can be crossed.
Luv, Mom/Gram/AJ