Hi Folks, This my first try at posting to a blog. If this works, you will be able to view a photo taken by Aaron of Alex and Kelley during a recent snow storm in Alabama. Bob
Hey, Bob! Yep, Alex sure is a handsome kid, and once glance, you know he's a Warner. Bet you miss him while you're in Florida! Mary tells me what a great soccer player he is, too. And his Uncle Jim is always raving about what a nice and polite young man he is.
Didn't know it could snow where they are in Alabama -- I bet it's rare enough, anyway, that he really enjoyed it!
Very sweet Bob. BUT GEE!! Do you call that snow? I remember snow .. it looked .. whiter! Either way, I am glad I see none of it now. This is a beautiful photo cousin, so glad you left it here for us. Are these grand children then? Love you!
5 comments:
Nice photo! Alex is a cutie -
Hi to all your folks!
Amers
Good job, Bob!
GREAT photo, Bob -- Alex is getting so big -- and what a handsome guy he is --Kelly sure looks like a proud Mom.
You did good getting the photo in, Bob --- now we can expect to see many more.
Hey, Bob! Yep, Alex sure is a handsome kid, and once glance, you know he's a Warner. Bet you miss him while you're in Florida! Mary tells me what a great soccer player he is, too. And his Uncle Jim is always raving about what a nice and polite young man he is.
Didn't know it could snow where they are in Alabama -- I bet it's rare enough, anyway, that he really enjoyed it!
Very sweet Bob. BUT GEE!! Do you call that snow? I remember snow .. it looked .. whiter! Either way, I am glad I see none of it now. This is a beautiful photo cousin, so glad you left it here for us. Are these grand children then? Love you!
Post a Comment