♡Remembering Grandma Blazier on her birthday, February 14th. This photo is a very young Tillie -- before she became our Mother or Grandmother -- or Great grandmother -- I love this picture.♡
I love that picture, too! But I can never decide how old she looks. Nothing noted on the back of the original, I take it? What would you guess? Wonder, too, if it was a specific occasion.
Yes, this has always been a favorite photo of mine too! Very sweet. So we know it was taken before she was married? Was it a graduation photo maybe? Whatever the occasion, I am so glad it was taken. Thanks for posting it mom! Happy belated birthday Grandma! We love you! Stephanie
4 comments:
I love that picture, too! But I can never decide how old she looks. Nothing noted on the back of the original, I take it? What would you guess? Wonder, too, if it was a specific occasion.
I did not remember that my Grandmother's middle name was the same as my wife's first name.
Happy Birthday Grandma.
Love, Bobby
Yes, this has always been a favorite photo of mine too! Very sweet. So we know it was taken before she was married? Was it a graduation photo maybe? Whatever the occasion, I am so glad it was taken. Thanks for posting it mom!
Happy belated birthday Grandma!
We love you!
Stephanie
You must remember, Bob, Grandma was raised Catholic -- and most good Catholic girls had the name Mary somewhere. ( Or Marie -- or....)
Post a Comment