Monday, July 21, 2008

Author, Author!!!

Kudos to Sharry for the fantastic book -
Just a treasure!!!

Thanks for all the love you put into this book. It sure shows!
Looking forward to more installments ---

Amers

3 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

I've only just begun reading this wonderful record of the Blazier family.

Sharry, you have done a super WONDERFUL job on recording this --- thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Stephanie said...

What I love about the book most .. well it is hard to say most as I like a LOT about it .. are the side comments by the author.

Cleaver you Sharry .. fun to read. YES, even the early chapters. I am nearing the end of chapter four, the pictures with the stories are just amazing.

I have background music too of these really great female singers that I play as I read and view the photos. Heh.

What a world we live in. How fortunate we all are to have this all researched and written down!

What a great author you are Sharry. This is REALLY well written. Thanks Tons!!

Lisa said...

I'm on Chapter 20. Here's what stands out to me the most so far... it's no wonder the Blazier women of our past few generations are so strong-willed; it's hereditary!!! And, did the Blaziers invent the phrase, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"? Also thought it funny to read about the Purple Gems biggest rivals being Dick Gromer's gang! Can't wait to tell Doug! Such cleverness was the paddle-up trap door! Lis