Sunday, July 20, 2008

REUNION ~ 7-19-08 and 7-20-08


What a fantastic weekend.

Please click
HERE for some of the photos.  There are over 200 photos, so be sure to click to the next page.

Then, on Sunday, 7-20-08, Lisa arranged for us to go thru the old Blazier house at 614 Lavoie.  Click HERE to see photos of the house as it is today.

What a wonderful weekend -- family, food and memories -- both old and new -- thanks to all who were a part of it -- and a special thank you to Lisa for coordinating the event when Joe became ill and I was unable to.  

3 comments:

--- said...

It was GREAT. Thanks to all!! Awesome to be with so many of you. I have some old pictures posted here:

http://gallery.me.com/amy_boyle#100391

Enjoy!

Love,
Amy

Stephanie said...

Wow, that sure was nice of you to post so quickly mom! You win the prize for most technically gifted .. THIS time. Also very generous of you to share so quickly. What a great day. Lavoie street had a lot of great shots too! Felt like I was there for sure!! Thanks Again!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that sure was nice of you to post so quickly mom! You win the prize for most technically gifted .. THIS time. Also very generous of you to share so quickly. What a great day. Lavoie street had a lot of great shots too! Felt like I was there for sure!! Thanks Again!!