The newest member of the Blazier-Gudeman family is home. Little 7 week old Flynn. He is a yellow lab. Very sweet - very smart - and REALLY teething! (YEOW!).
Welcome Flynn. You are in the right family -- dogs are as important as people (well, almost) and I know you will be loved so very much. What a gorgeous, intelligent face you have --- I know Polly would love to meet you too :-)
Oh yes ,.. HE LOOKS sweet .. still paying for this little (now big as a truck) addition. I did tell you he ATE the chlorine bobber out of the pool? I didn't until I saw white poop with bits of blue plastic. How did he live? Crazy dog.
4 comments:
Welcome Flynn. You are in the right family -- dogs are as important as people (well, almost) and I know you will be loved so very much. What a gorgeous, intelligent face you have --- I know Polly would love to meet you too :-)
Breathtakingly gorgeous!
SOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEET!!!!
Oh yes ,.. HE LOOKS sweet .. still paying for this little (now big as a truck) addition. I did tell you he ATE the chlorine bobber out of the pool? I didn't until I saw white poop with bits of blue plastic. How did he live? Crazy dog.
Post a Comment