Monday, January 21, 2008

Blazier CD 2007 - Boyle boys


This photo speaks for itself. You can hear their great work on the CD on Jingle Bells!

Click below to hear Silent Night.

Silent Night

4 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

This is soooo sweet -- and the boys will always remember it --

Stephanie said...

Yes .. and someone did such a good job in capturing the moment with their camera .. could that have been a certain grandma/mom/aunt/etc or was that a sister?

Sharry said...

It's cool that they all look so interested in the process. Wish I could catch on to computer things as fast as kids do!

(Apologies if this posts twice, I thought I sent it before, but I heard "Special Report" music on TV and probably screwed up when I went out to see what it was. It was about the stock market -- Happy Crash Day, everyone!)

Stephanie said...

I did not know the stock market crashed. Weird. Hope we are all OK!
Yes, the boys were not only looking interested, they were. They really paid good attention. Boys and their toys, eh? Glad you liked it Sharry! Just another piece of the puzzle called Blazier Family Christmas CD 2007