Where did you post your profile info? Been busy with Polly -- she had her "girly" surgery yesterday -- and this was the other excitement she provided us:
Polly got hold of a spool of Nymo ( it's a nylon beading thread) and had half of it in her and half hanging out when I spotted it --and she was right next to me -- she is so quick -- well, she didn't seem in any distress and since she was scheduled for her "girly" surgery the next morning I just told them when in took her in at 7 AM. An hour or so later the vet called to tell me that shortly after Polly had her pre-op injection she "up chucked"and there was a ton of red thread in it --- so, when they did the surgery the vet made a larger incision so she could check out Polly's intestines as best she could for any more thread -- well, Polly is home now and seems to be doing fine -- keep your fingers crossed.
Sure hope Polly is okay, Aunt Jackie! If nothing else, maybe she will associate something very bad happening to her with eating thread, and never do it again. Poor baby!
Speaking of doggies ... Stevie would like to thank cousin Lisa for the boots she gave him a few Christmases ago, which he refuuuuused to wear, on account of, he's a big macho dog and they're wussy-girly stuff. Well, during that zero-snap last weekend, I made it clear it was coat and boots or no quickie walk at all (I get pretty tired of having to lift and carry him when his feet freeze) ... and he decided they aren't so bad after all! In desperate situations, anyway. So woof/thank you from Stevie!
Polly is doing fine -- never know she ate a whole spool of thread nor that she had her surgery on Monday. She just wants to play and be loved -- hey, who doesn't?
8 comments:
By the way, I didn't CREST it, I TRIED it! Crest, tried- same diff!
Crap, it's not tried or crested, it was CREATED!
Hey, is a blog for others to talk to eachother or just for me to talk to myself? On account of, I'm doing a really good job of it!
Where did you post your profile info?
Been busy with Polly -- she had her "girly" surgery yesterday -- and this was the other excitement she provided us:
Polly got hold of a spool of Nymo ( it's a nylon beading thread) and had half of it in her and half hanging out when I spotted it --and she was right next to me -- she is so quick -- well, she didn't seem in any distress and since she was scheduled for her "girly" surgery the next morning I just told them when in took her in at 7 AM. An hour or so later the vet called to tell me that shortly after Polly had her pre-op injection she "up chucked"and there was a ton of red thread in it --- so, when they did the surgery the vet made a larger incision so she could check out Polly's intestines as best she could for any more thread -- well, Polly is home now and seems to be doing fine -- keep your fingers crossed.
I think we are talking - right!?
Amy
Sure hope Polly is okay, Aunt Jackie! If nothing else, maybe she will associate something very bad happening to her with eating thread, and never do it again. Poor baby!
Speaking of doggies ... Stevie would like to thank cousin Lisa for the boots she gave him a few Christmases ago, which he refuuuuused to wear, on account of, he's a big macho dog and they're wussy-girly stuff. Well, during that zero-snap last weekend, I made it clear it was coat and boots or no quickie walk at all (I get pretty tired of having to lift and carry him when his feet freeze) ... and he decided they aren't so bad after all! In desperate situations, anyway. So woof/thank you from Stevie!
Yikes!! I just got to this. Is Polly OK mom?
Polly is doing fine -- never know she ate a whole spool of thread nor that she had her surgery on Monday. She just wants to play and be loved -- hey, who doesn't?
Post a Comment