
Okay, I have no idea if this will work, and it's sure been a hassle trying. If there's a picture here, it's "our bunch" at Xmas '07. Well -- Brandon couldn't make it that day, so he's literally cut-and-pasted in. By the time I took the picture of him, all the holiday decorations were put away, so I made him hold the poinsettia! Left to right in back: Lisa, Sean, Brad, Mom, Grace and Brandon. In front are Lisa's younger ones -- Michelle, Sammy, and Matthew.
3 comments:
Great photo -- thanks so much for sharing, Sharry. I love your "cut and paste" job -- really hard to tell. You dun good girl.
WOW!! What a GREAT photo!! I am so glad you put this up Sharry!! Now I have faces to go with the names. I so love this photo. Cleaver you cutting and pasting Brandon in .. heh.
I think I will be able to drag it into my photo album so it can be with my family photos. I am a nut case about that. Superstitious almost about putting family together in the photo book. Hey, together in a photo book is better than not at all! AND if that doesn't work, at least we are all here on this Blog.
I love it - and you and auntie too! Thanks again for posting.
Thanks Aunt Jackie for posting the pic when all my "technical difficulties" prevented me from doing it!
Post a Comment