
Well, I think I want to see photos from more people so I guess I will just keep posting until you all get tired of seeing mine and post a few of your own!! This one is actually Sharry's though. This was taken when the boys and I were in Elgin 11/07. I LOVE this photo. Hope you all do too. ox's Stephanie Zak & Luke
2 comments:
I know "Auntie" was very happy to see both your boys again, too, Stephanie! Yep, so hard to believe they are so grown-up already. Not as surprising is that they are such fine young men.
This was a couple days-ish after we'd gotten my mom to play the "roundangle" for "Jingle Bells." For those with no knowledge of obvious musical terms, a roundangle is a finger cymbal struck by a screwdriver. Duh, who couldn't figure that out? Last week I had to tighten the frame on the side storm door using that screwdriver and it brought back the memory of that evening -- better be careful not to damage it, I told myself, it could ruin its tonal properties!
Well, Sharry EVERYONE knows what the roundangle is .. gee whiz! I am so glad you were careful with the striker - how COULD you call it a screwdriver - for this very delicate tonal instrument. The memory is forever etched in my mind too of that wonderful evening that the Blazier Family CD was initially born. Thanks for the post, I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment