Woohoo, we have a blog! Electrogenetic upgrade to the Us-ness. If enough rela-writers post, we can compile a blook for the July kin-dig. The last sunny afternoon reunion stays crisp and colorful in a good place in my heart, where many ideas splash: maybe a few group pictures? I could Photoshop-cut-n-paste whoever has to arrive or leave earlier/later and then post our collage. Also, a recording: my laptop is equipped to record favorite memories, hellos, songs, what-have-we, and then I can blend all the sound files into one mp3 overture for downloading. Something I'm way looking forward to!
3 comments:
Well hello there Andrew! This is so cool!! I have not seen you for .. heck .. years - some fest in my moms back yard without snow, must have been summer. Anyway, I really enjoyed poking around your sites, and checking out a bit of things about you. Liked what I saw very much! Would love to get together with you and play some music, we like a lot of the same stuff!! Like your ideas here too -"kin-dig" heh. You are one cleaver boy. Here's to July and the Kin-dig. Thanks again for this entertaining post!!
Sitar! Think of the Christmas song possibilities there! Somehow I'm hearing a raga "Chipmunk Song" in my head.
How delightful to read and feel your enthusiasm for the family get together. Do a "no rain that day" dance, OK? I think we are all looking forward to it -- I know I am. Hey, what could be nicer than eating, talking, singing, playing games, taking pictures and in general, making memories?
Post a Comment