Yes, how appropriate to launch this on Aunt Helen's birthday! She actually was a part of the computer generation. Took some classes at ECC and used them at Elgin Paper.
We'll get the reunion on our schedule. Either day is fine with us, but Saturday sounds best in case we decide to have more fun on Sunday! If we happen to wait another 7 years, I want to have gotten at least two day's worth of you in 2008!
Anyway, hope you enjoy the picture I'm posting in honor of Aunt Helen's birthday. I know Sharry will!
Lis
5 comments:
Nice hat! All ready for the Peter Pan ride at Disney---
Amers
That's great, Lisa ---
Shall we all sing?????
Hap -- hap --- happ ---
Where's Steph when we need her?
She could conduct our sing along.
Luv,
AJ
Thanks for posting the great photo Lisa! Yes, I am sure Sharry will love it as well. I really enjoyed the family spirit you put into this. You are too cool ☺
Hope we get to spend a ton of time together in July. Both days will be good for me too. Have to bid for them off work (Union), but will probably be JUST fine.
Love you! Stephanie
90 --- no, no, that can't be -- that makes US how old???????
I wish I knew the story behind that particular picture of Aunt Helen -- it's from the front cover of one of her earliest "This Is Your Life" books, and either Mom or Aunt Shirley (they were "co-editors" then) pasted this caption with it: "Are you a spook or a spoke?" I have NO idea what that means, but every time I see the picture, I think of it!
So, to celebrate her birthday yesterday, we invited Jim W. over for spaghetti -- Aunt Helen's recipe. You have never seen one human being consume so much spaghetti in one sitting. If anyone heard any explosions in the direction of Burlington last night, it might have been him.
BTW, Aunt Jackie - we watched some of Helen's 70th birthday video, from January 16, 1988, and rest assured ... some of us actually look younger and better today than we did then. Not ME, but some of us. At least nobody has any of those awful 80s hairstyles anymore!
Post a Comment