Glad mom liked this one. There is a secret track that has us all singing too that is actually better musically, but I love this piece of music. The secret track is only secret as I lost it. Only Sharry knows what it is as she said "hey, what happened to ..." Guess you will all have to make it to Christmas in July to know what it was!!
The little imperfections is what endears it to me -- it was a perfect day together -- and I shall cherish the memories of it -- and happily have the great CD that Steph put together for us -- I will celebrate Christmas in Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept., Oct., Nov, and December just listening to it. Thank you all once again.
Actually, I think what I said was, "What happened to your saying you would get rid of that horrible keyboard track of mine?" I made the mistake of learning it on piano and then recording it on an electronic keyboard with no sustain pedal and different finger pressure on the keys, and I felt like a chimp.
3 comments:
Glad mom liked this one. There is a secret track that has us all singing too that is actually better musically, but I love this piece of music. The secret track is only secret as I lost it. Only Sharry knows what it is as she said "hey, what happened to ..." Guess you will all have to make it to Christmas in July to know what it was!!
Love to all,
Stephanie
The little imperfections is what endears it to me -- it was a perfect day together -- and I shall cherish the memories of it -- and happily have the great CD that Steph put together for us -- I will celebrate Christmas in Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept., Oct., Nov, and December just listening to it. Thank you all once again.
Actually, I think what I said was, "What happened to your saying you would get rid of that horrible keyboard track of mine?" I made the mistake of learning it on piano and then recording it on an electronic keyboard with no sustain pedal and different finger pressure on the keys, and I felt like a chimp.
Post a Comment