So Far The 19th Has the Votes
So far Saturday the 19th of July has the vote. Think those that have responded want to have Sunday for an additional day of fun and family --- can't blame them, it should be a blast. Did you notice that when there is a new response on the BFB you get an email? I signed everyone on to that little plus. Still waiting for the rest to sign on to the blog --
1 comment:
Cool! The 19th it is. I have to "bid" to get off more than the weekend - down side of the union - but will at least be there for the 2 days. Will see how it goes.
Yes, I did notice that the response e mail. That is really cool. Thanks mom, once again, you are the best!
Love you tremendously, as well as all you other family folk out there! Look forward to seeing you soon,
Stephanie
Post a Comment