Congrats, Emily and family!!! And to Grandma Cindy and Grampa Bob, as well.
Emily, I'm told Kyle will be playing football at Larkin next fall -- my youngest nephew, Sean, will be starting Bartlett High this fall and playing football, too. I am greatly looking forward to seeing these two cousins (who haven't met, though!) playing on the same field.
3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
What a beautiful baby!! Can't wait to snuggle this one when I come visit again. Thanks so much for posting!!
Congratulations ---- what a beautiful baby. Thanks so much for posting a photo of the newest family member. What a doll. Thanks, Emily.
Congrats, Emily and family!!! And to Grandma Cindy and Grampa Bob, as well.
Emily, I'm told Kyle will be playing football at Larkin next fall -- my youngest nephew, Sean, will be starting Bartlett High this fall and playing football, too. I am greatly looking forward to seeing these two cousins (who haven't met, though!) playing on the same field.
Post a Comment