I think we should start doing phone calls - especially to people who are far away - to make sure we see everyone in July. What say you all? Let's divide and conquer the phone calls.
Laughing at the WANTED poster -- I know that picture is cropped from one with Grampa in it, too. Which I think was taken during the brief time the family lived in Phoenix. I have a picture that I know was in Phoenix, in which Grampa's hair and shirt are so similar, it was either the same day or darned close to it.
2 comments:
I think we should start doing phone calls - especially to people who are far away - to make sure we see everyone in July. What say you all? Let's divide and conquer the phone calls.
Laughing at the WANTED poster -- I know that picture is cropped from one with Grampa in it, too. Which I think was taken during the brief time the family lived in Phoenix. I have a picture that I know was in Phoenix, in which Grampa's hair and shirt are so similar, it was either the same day or darned close to it.
Tell me who to phone-harass.
Post a Comment