Friday, March 21, 2008

Head of the Blazier Table, Easter 1946


Looks like Grampa Webster was really going to chow down on Grandma's good home cooking -- note the heaping plate! The blur on the left is Bob, I think. Aunt Helen's reflection is just visible in the mirror. This was taken at 614 Lavoie on Easter Sunday, 1946.


Happy Easter, all!! (though the weather here in Illinois could sure be a little more spring-like, sheesh!)

5 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

What a super photo.

Lisa said...

It IS a great picture!
A safe and blessed Easter to all of you.

Stephanie said...

I really like this photo. Now I know where my boys get their hollow legs from. REALLY .. look at that plate!! Gee whiz!! Thanks a lot Blazier genes, although my food bills are higher than I will put in print here, I will say they grew some of strong boys! Sorry I did not see this before, you know, I have not gotten any notifications recently .. huh .. except from the one I just posted .. a notification just popped thru. I SEE! I only get notified if I post something! Guess I will have to post more! Love to all, hope you are still planning on our reunion July 19th!

Bob said...

Hi everyone, Its hard to believe that my Grandson Alex is now the same age (6 yrs.) that I was when this photo was taken. Bob

Sharry said...

But I'm guessing that Alex is wh-ay taller at six than you were, Bob!