Friday, May 2, 2008

Shine On, Harvest Moon

This is the cover I remember so well on "Shine on, Harvest Moon".
Do you have this sheet music, Sharry -- was probably in with Aunt Helen's stuff.

2 comments:

Sharry said...

Although I do have some pieces of Aunt Helen's sheet music, "Shine On ..." was not among them. I do have a copy of it that I got at a garage sale somewhere along the way, but I don't think this is the cover.

Aunt Jackie, I tried to send you a link to a song I thought might have a vague shot at being the one you were talking about your mom singing to you -- did you get it? A longshot, I think, but I thought it was worth a try.

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Funny, I had mentioned "Shine On" to a friend in Australia and she said their family too gathered around the piano and sang -- Shine being one of their favorites too --- small world.