Cindy -- are you reading while on vacation????? Have a wonderful trip. Hugz, AJ
Julie -- how nice to see you signed on to the blog. We missed you at the reunion -- maybe the next one? Hugz, AJ
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
But of course! Finished Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, started a Janet Evanovich and then realized I had read it before, and Sherry's book, for starters. New Moon is waiting in the trunk. Do you have any good recommendations? I have two days on land yet and can smell a bookstore a mile away!
I love most of the David Baldacci books -- loved The Camel Club and it's sequel (didn't care as much about The Last Man Standing -- but all the rest I sure did. Here's a link (hope it works) to a list of his books: David Baldacci Books. Enjoy
Wow, my book's in Alaska ... and California ... and Alabama ... and Indiana ... and Iowa ... and Wisconsin ... heck, it gets around a lot more than I do!
3 comments:
But of course! Finished Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, started a Janet Evanovich and then realized I had read it before, and Sherry's book, for starters. New Moon is waiting in the trunk. Do you have any good recommendations? I have two days on land yet and can smell a bookstore a mile away!
I love most of the David Baldacci books -- loved The Camel Club and it's sequel (didn't care as much about The Last Man Standing -- but all the rest I sure did. Here's a link (hope it works) to a list of his books: David Baldacci Books. Enjoy
Wow, my book's in Alaska ... and California ... and Alabama ... and Indiana ... and Iowa ... and Wisconsin ... heck, it gets around a lot more than I do!
Post a Comment