Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Just Cous"

Well, Lisa .. Sharry .. you can yell at me later. I sent our little recording of "Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream" to my friend George (Doctor Cosmo) who has been running a radio program from Princeton University for many years. It is an on line radio program, quite popular actually. Anyway .. he may play us on the air. Heh. Don't kill me .. OK?? I really only sent it to him has he said he was having trouble sleeping and I thought this sweet little song we sang would lul him to sleep.

George (Doctor Cosmo) is the host for a program called Nocturnal Transmissions on Fridays 10PM to 2AM east coast time. If he plays us, it will be next Friday August 1st. 

All you other cousins, and non cousins, are invited to our next recording .. when ever that will be .. and to listen to this one .. if it plays on Friday. I would post it .. but I can not get this to accept the feed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! 

http://wprb.com
http://www.DoctorCosmo.com

1 comment:

Sharry said...

Well, I'd ordinarily think it great to get Just Cous onto the "airwaves," but I barely remember that we recorded that song -- are you sure it's listenable? I was operating on an hour and a half of sleep and played guitar like a chimp, Lisa was tired, and you were juggling singalong with monitoring and worrying about the scary situation with Zak back home. Maybe not us at our best! Wish we'd had more time for it.