Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to the Divine Auntie M


Here is a belated birthday blog wish for Aunt Marilyn! Her birthday was yesterday, but if you didn't get a chance to call or send a card, I'm sure she'll accept belated wishes, too! Here is a picture of her "back in the day". Love this picture. Divine!

3 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Oh, what a gorgeous gal.
A belated Happy Birthday, Marilyn.
I'm practicing being late for everything so I can be late for my own funeral as the saying goes.
Love you, dear Sis-in-law -- so many happy memories and more to come I hope.

Sharry said...

Mom says thank you!! She says she hopes the next 82 don't go quite so fast.

I always get a kick out of mom's childhood pics, because you can sooo tell it's her! She hasn't changed a bit.

--- said...

Just a beautiful photo of a beautiful person!
We LOVE you --- HAPPY HAPPY (albeit late)
XOXO -
Amy, Jeff, Drew, Colin, Edward, and Geoffrey