Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Names From The Past



Most  of you know once a month I get together with old friends from Garfield Grade School.  We have known each other MANY years now -- you will recognize some of the names.  From left: Nancy (Cremeens) Sherwood, Gerri (Unruh) Ganow, Barb (Loeck)Lawrence, Jackie, in front, Larry Schaffter, in pink in back Sharon Wilkerson, in navy blue in front Patsy (Green) Patrick.  Dick Peabody had left before the photo was taken.  Sometimes there are as many as 15 of us -- pretty good turn out for old foggies.  We meet at the Squire in Dundee on the 4th Wednesday of each month.

(On a sad note,  Larry passed away unexpectedly on Friday, March 28, 2008 - we will miss him)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

AJ, is Gerri Ganow the cook from Learning Tree? If so, please give her a big hug from Web.

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

That's our Gerri -- she just retired last October. Said she really misses it. I'll tell her Hi for Web and give her a hug too.

Stephanie said...

HEY!! My comment did not show up here that I posted on this last week! Anyway, good to see Pat looking so happy. I talk w Donna occasionally on line. She is doing pretty good. Thanks for posting this. Really nice to see. I remember the time you took me to this I had a wonderful time!!