Sunday, March 2, 2008

OUR TAIL WAGGING FOUR LEGGED FAMILY

There is a vicious rumor going around that Luke, Zak and I are only dirty rotten cat lovers. Well, we are not! The kittens just followed us home, really!  When we got old Halley girl in 2000 - the dog pound said she was 14 - that was September of 2001. I don't know, in this soft light she looks like she is 12 not 22 ... see what you think. This is VERY short for those w dial up.


6 comments:

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

She's a sweetie. Good girl, Halley --- now you have to tell how she got her name, Steph.

Lisa said...

Well, she sure doesn't look 22! If I held a camera up to photograph Mike that close, he'd pee on the bed! Hates cameras and phones, and lightening, and other dogs and garbage cans, and people and...... he loves me!

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

That's all that matters, Lis --- he loves you.
Know that wonderful feeling.

Stephanie said...

It only matters that Mike loves you Lisa - oh mom said that too. Heh, apple did not fall far from the tree. I thought Mike's ways were cute .. sadly I laughed at him because he was being so silly. He hates being laughed at too by the way ..

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharry said...

I try not to take it personally, but when Lisa comes to see my doggie, he thinks it's a national holiday and slobbers all over her ... and what do I get from Mike at her house? Periodic sauntering through the room with looks that say, "Oh. YOU'RE here" ... "Still here, eh?" ... "Oh, criminy!" ... "Don't you have somewhere else to be?"