I'll be amazed if I manage to get this online right ...
Aunt Jackie lent me a wonnnnnderful album for scanning, and I spent most of the weekend (and then some) scanning and working on the pictures. There are some truly amazing ones, thanks, Aunt Jackie!!! Just to pluck one out of the bunch that I had fun playing with, here's a shot cropped from a larger group photo of Uncle Webby, Uncle Don, and my Dad, swimming someplace in probably right about the mid-1930s. Handsome guys all, eh??
3 comments:
You did great scanning and revitalizing the photo, Sharry. This is a super pic. Don't you just get the giggles looking at the boys swim suits with the straps?
They all look like they are having such a wonderful time.
That is a great picture! I may have to stop by this week to see more, Sharry!
I really love this photo! WOW! It looks so good! The waves, the old time swim suits, and the intensity of each look on each face. Uncle Web feels like he is looking right at you, Don, so happy and joyful and your dad .. wow. Handsome, strong, responsible. Thank-you so much for posting this. It was great to look at. It keeps us all close.
Post a Comment